Modern technology has brought forward tons of advancements from using multiple devices at the same time to become more security conscious about all the transferred data. Internet usage has specifically become more complicated yet advanced and fast. And with more uses of the internet like for gaming and streaming, it is important to have a good, speedy connection has increased over the years.
Here is a list of the best and the cheapest routers under 1000 in India that you should see for your best wi-fi router under 1000 needs.
How do third party routers differ from ISP routers?
While you might think that your Internet Service Provider did an excellent job by providing you the modem-router, you need to know that the router is not much good to comply with all of your explicit internet needs. The router does not have a high-speed connection; hence, it does not fully let you enjoy your internet activities. Also, the router might have very few features as compared to what you get in the market in the present times. You will get a security compromised connection, which will not let you reach the desired megabytes per second speed. Further, these routers are also not very proficient at providing the best coverage range. So, if you have a large home or a storied house, you probably will not get a good connection throughout your home. While thinking of a good router, you will probably conclude that the router has to be expensive. But it is essential to understand that the best cheap wi-fi router in India can also give the desired results. If you do good research on the features of the cheapest routers under 1000 in India, you will come across the best router under 1000 to buy in no time at all!
Bands of the router
The router band frequency is the radio frequency at which the router operates. Routers can work at two radio frequencies, 2.4GHz, and 5GHz. A single band router is the one that works with only one band frequency. The other router you can get is a dual-band router with both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. A dual-band router will help you both with speed and coverage, which is otherwise particular to only one band, as the 5 GHz band has speed, and the 2.4 GHz band has coverage range.
Gigabyte Ethernet and wired connection
The best wi-fi router under 1000 should be the one that supports both a traditional wired ethernet connection along with a wi-fi connection. Wired Ethernet ports allow for better connection speed, while wi-fi connections will enable you to use multiple devices without the fuss of wires. For all your Internet needs, find the best router below 1000 in India, which supports both of these connections and preferably has more than a single wired ethernet port. More importantly, a Gigabit Ethernet connection provided by the best cheap wi-fi router in India will save you both money and give a faster link to stream and game.
Connectivity and ports
Your internet usage can be made easy by employing several features into your router. When looking for the best wi-fi router under 1000, look for other connectivity features and ports. Most devices today like printers, etc. can easily be connected with routers and made to work from your phone or laptop, using the same connection.
With the best router under 1000, you can also get connectivity features like file sharing directly from the router using the router’s cloud share options. There are also other features like USB ports for file and resource sharing. Check that the best router below 1000 in India has ports that have USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 support according to your needs.
Internet connections come with a variety of security hazards. While you might not pay attention, your data might get stoled by an unauthorized person. Hence, you will require security options to safeguard your connection against malicious intruders and data thefts. The best router below 1000 in India should have the following safety standards. WEP, WPA, and WPA2 are encryption tools employed by the best, but the cheapest routers under 1000 in India, so that your data is encrypted from your side and read-only at the site that you intended to send the data to. WPS is the most sought after security feature, too.
Additionally, today’s most advanced routers come with a VPN function that helps you browse and store data securely without worrying about unintentionally sharing your location.
Guest network and parental control
Routers help you set parental control on internet usage along with establishing guest networks, too. A simple modem-router rarely has these functions. The best wi-fi router under 1000 for a parent is the one that helps the parent restrict websites and also set a limit to the internet usage for the child. The best cheap wi-fi router in India should allow you to set up guest networks so that the data is connected with your main network account and is not open to other privy eyes.
Here is how you can benefit from the best router under 1000:-
- The best router below 1000 in India will give you the maximum signal and connectivity that is required at your home.
- If you find the cheapest routers under 1000 in India with a dual-band connection, you can set your internet according to your need for speed and range coverage. For example, with a dual-band router, if you want to roam around your house while browsing, the 2.4 GHz band frequency will be your optimal choice. If you wish to get a great speed, you can switch to the 5 GHz band frequency while staying near the router.
- A good 802.11 ac router will function as the best wi-fi router under 1000 as it will provide you exceptional speed even up to 2 gigabytes per second. Hence, you can use this for excellent connections while gaming.
- With the Ethernet function, you get the best possible connection while stream and can use a wired connection. The Gigabit connectivity of the best cheap wi-fi router in India helps you attain exceptional internet experience without any lag or latency issues.
- You get to share tons of data with router cloud storage and hassle-free data transmission with the USB port connections. A router with more than four ports will work as the best router under 1000 for your office tasks. As the internet requirements of an office are much higher as compared to the network requirements at home, you have to ensure that your router is the best one.
- Data theft will not be a worry of yours when you get the best router below 1000 in India. You can securely send and receive data with the encryption technologies in place.
Parents tend to be worried about the negative internet and media exposure their children might be having when browsing the internet alone at home.
- Additionally, when friends or family are over at your home and need to share your wi-fi connection, security issues can increase manifold. But with the best yet cheapest routers under 1000 in India, you will be able to manage your internet the way you deem fit.
A good wi-fi router that helps you for safe and secure browse the internet with an exceptional speed is easy to find. But when looking for these same features in the best cheap wi-fi router in India, you will need a bit more detailed research. With this list focusing on all the features we hope that you find the best router under 1000.